Watercolor brush round 8 "golden 2" squirrel synthetic
Round 8 "golden 2" the finest quality soft squirrel synthetic fibre brushes.
"Golden 2" is a very high end line because of a special synthetic fibre specifically created for these brushes. Real-squirrel hair brushes are very soft, often too soft. These are made to mimic the real squirrel hair, but the hair isn't too soft, and it's springy at the same time, something real squirrel brushes often lack on.
These brushes are designed in California, by a professional artist Maria Raczynska with help from one of the best brush makers in England.
“GOLDEN 2” is VEGAN and CRUELTY FREE - true synthetic squirrel brushes. No animals were harmed or killed to make the hair.
A perfect (softer) brush for glazing, re-wetting, ‘wet on dry, ‘wet on wet, lifting colors, ‘dry brushing.
One of the main features of round 8 "Golden 2" is the:
- long fine point, which allows to create small details, too.
The "Golden 2" brushes have:
- excellent carrying capacity
- it’s a softer brush that snaps back and gives lots of control on the paper
- returns to a perfect point after creating a stroke (Round 8 "Golden 2")
- hair stays together
- great for watercolor, gouache, inks
Round 8 dimensions:
- full length of a brush: 8in
- length of the hair only: 7/8in
Handle color: black
The handles are lightweight and made of natural wood.
Ferrules are: silver
Hair color: black
If you buy a set, you will save money.